Voting is now open for the Classic Boat Magazine Awards for 2018 and includes some amazing vintage racing yachts.
The awards pay homage to the passion and dedication of many people – boat owners, regatta organisers, crew, naval architects, volunteer yacht club officers and of course the skilled boat builders who have built or restored the vessels.
Voting is straight forward (only take a couple of minutes) and closes on 11:59pm, Wednesday 28 February 2018 (GMT). Classes include:
- Restoration of the Year Over 40ft http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/restoration-of-the-year-over-40ft/
- Restoration of the Year Under 40ft http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/restoration-of-the-year-under-40ft/
- Traditional New Build http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/traditional-new-build/
- Spirit of Tradition Over 40ft http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/spirit-of-tradition-over-40ft/
- Spirit of Tradition Under 40ft http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/spirit-of-tradition-under-40ft/
- Powered Vessel New Build http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/powered-vessel-new-build/
- Powered Vessel Restoration http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/powered-vessel-restoration/
- Yachtsman of the Year http://awards.classicboat.co.uk/yachtsman-of-the-year/
Winners will be announced in the May issue of Classic Boat Magazine which will be on sale from Friday 6 April 2018.